Arrived

arrived safely after an aborted landing in Sierra Leone. Had to fly to Liberia and wait on tarmac for 5 hours whilst runway lights in Freetown had been repaired. I'm off to open the new school at Hope at 10am and then visiting the Mercy Orphanage. At 7.30 it was 30 degrees and very humid! (No Likey)

The view of the sunrise from my room made up for the journey!  The Internet connection is awful so I may only be able to update now and then. I can't upload photos from my phone at the moment either as it keeps timing out after 10 mins which is frustrating.

Mr Power


Comments

  1. Hi John. Glad you're there ok, tho' I don't envy you the diversion via Liberia - frustrating. There was much to be said for the old ways - several days of taking one's ease on a steamship! It's quite warm and humid enough here, thanks - 30 degrees would kill me. I'll look forward to seeing pictures when you get back. Very best wishes to all there. Cheers, PPr

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks, you comment will be added after moderation.
Mr Power

Popular posts from this blog

Thanks

Sunday

Hope Prep and journeys end.